Friday 10 May 2013

Final Collection and Visualisations

My final collection has been selected based upon what i believe to be my most successful designs. They are a combination of repeat and mirrored repeat patterns and all employ a 53cm x 53cm scale of repeat, standard of wall paper designs. I have extended my final print outs to 53cm x 63cm to show clearly how the designs would go on to repeat.







I did at one stage doubt my choice of designing towards wallpaper for interiors as my work is very bold and vibrant. However I was determined to challenge myself into making them work towards the outcome I had envisioned. 

Whilst researching the market of interiors I was introduced to the company Timorous Beasties. Designs from one of their more recent collections encouraged me to stick to my initial intentions.

Timorous Beasties - Chic Blotch

Timorous Beasties - Colonnade Blotch

I have created visualisations to promote the potential and success of my designs, showing them in a professional and plausible manner...






No comments:

Post a Comment