Sunday 20 November 2011

Drawing Class



The technique of blind drawing and continuous line really helped me loosen up in this project. I was worrying too much about what my drawing should or shouldnt look like and this exercise helped me break away from this way of thinking. This was my first ever attempt at blind continuous line drawing and I actually really liked what I produced. The marks are much more interesting than if I were to suit and draw something as I would normally making it look much more lively.



I took this idea and related it to my project in some independant large scale drawings. Some of the imagery I produced went on to inspire some of my sketchbook development. I also experimented with changing and combining media and also using more than one drawing tool at a time. 









No comments:

Post a Comment