Wednesday 16 May 2012

Visualisations

Originally I had been thinking about having hanging fabrics of different transparencys to divide the space in the new building. After experimenting with the dyeing, I felt that my samples suited much better to being a long piece of wall art that could be appreciated individually for the attention to colour and subtle detail that encourages to bring colour across. As part of the proposal, it is important to allow someone to envisage the potential and gather an understanding of what it would be like in a real life scenario. I decided to use photoshop to input my photographs and skew the image to make it look as if it had become part of the space.


My first two attempts did not feel a good enough quality to represent and compliment my work. The image was quite full and grainy. My second attempt was much more professional and worked well in advertising my ideas.

As for images to display on the screen, I wanted to experiment with some close ups, paying particular attention to the detail to give a better understanding of my samples. Im really pleased with both the quality of my samples and the images to promote them.





No comments:

Post a Comment