Monday 30 January 2012

Analysing Colour



I find colour one of the most inspiring elements about creative work and analysing colour in such a strict way as we were shown in the colour workshop was something I really enjoyed. Being very critical on what I could see enabled me to achieve a much more realistic use of colour. This is something I experimented further with in my own time and found that it helped me with directing my colour pallet with in my work and also helped me translate it to others.





Looking at colours from collected fabrics.




Initially being quite loose and allowing room for errors when searching for the right colours allowed me to feel more confident at this exercise. I then looked over the swatches of colours I had picked out and narrowed them down more decisively to make colour ways based on the fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment